Thursday, January 28, 2010

Valentine's Gifts on a Budget

It is possible to buy Valentine's Day gifts on a budget.

My wife bought some nice, tight red boy shorts this week at one of her favorite stores. It's not a store where one would normally think of buying Valentine's Day gifts. But it certainly is one of her favorite stores for shopping.

Boy shorts and panties for just under $ 1.00? Yep.

So what is this place? The 99 Cents Store!

She bought them and then placed them under my pillow -- which I don't know if that was by accident or on purpose -- and then I wrote a nice note simply saying "nice."

When she puts them on, I know she'll look great in them.

So Valentine's Day lingerie for under $ 1.00 at the 99 Cents Store.

Click here for more Valentine's Day gift ideas.

No comments: