Monday, July 29, 2013

Destiny Blaine Romance Author: Spotlight on Author DD Symms and Boarding

Sex toys are fun and can be a great source of erotic joy, unless communication breaks down between lovers.

I visited with author Destiny Blaine on her blog and focused on a scene in my novel Boarding where Jessie does a web cam session with her boyfriend Raymond. He's much more of a dollar and cents man than she is and pursuit of his business goals means he has lost some of the romance.

Click on the link to read an excerpt that gets hotter and more sensual
until Jessie and Raymond encounter a key element.

Destiny Blaine Romance Author: Spotlight on Author DD Symms and Boarding: My guest today is author DD Symms . DD stopped by to tell us about Boarding, Book One in The Jessie Carter Fashion Series.

SAMPLE 3 CHAPTERS OF BOARDING FOR FREE

If you'd like to read the first 3 chapters of Boarding, simply drop me an email and I will send you a .pdf version.

Put "Boarding sample" in the subject line and email me at ddsymms@yahoo.com.

No comments: